Monday, August 01, 2005

Cydni & Nicole's Closet

Hello,
Let me introduce myself. I am the owner of an online girl's clothing store named Cydni & Nicole's Closet. This store was created in an effort to come to a truce between my daughter and I, and for other mothers and daughters that are having the same battle. My daughter is 12 years old and we have a very difficult time finding clothes that both she and I agree on. She wants to wear the latest trends as most girls her age do, but I don't feel many of the clothes they have in stores for young girls are age appropriate. Either they show too much skin or they have writing on them that is sometimes offensive or it is in inappropriate places. I hope I'm not sounding like a prude, but I believe that girls this age should look their age and not like minature adults.

In speaking with other parents of pre-teens, many of us seem to share the same problem. So either we give in to what they want because we can't find anything else in the store, we pay higher prices for their clothes to get something different from what everyone else is wearing, or because mom and daughter can't come to an agreement and mom is in control of the purse strings, we don't buy them anything.

Well I decided it was time Moms needed another alternative. Cydni & Nicole's Closet offers dresses and casual wear this is age appropriate to satisfy mom and stylish to satisfy the girls. Our sizes range from 7 to16. Come by and take a look at what we have to offer by clicking on www.CydniNicole.com. Don't wait too long, we are currently have our Summer Clearance Sale and we wouldn't want you to miss out on getting dresses from such companies as Bonnie Jean and Donna Ricco at reduced prices. While you are shopping around our site, be sure and leave us a comment letting us know what you think about our site and any suggestions for improvement. Our main goal is to please our customers. And please be sure to tell a friend about us if you like what you see.



Summer Clearance Sale
Up to 60% off selected items

click on
www.CydniNicole.com

Where you can
"Expect More Than Just The Ordinary"

email: fashions@cydninicole.com
Comments: http://cydninicole.com/contactus.html

3 Comments:

Blogger mandyprice71091471 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

12:55 PM  
Blogger joeharolds0071 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:52 PM  
Blogger johneyerickson76492645 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home